Protective overshoes for visitors
- These disposable overshoes are ideal for avoiding the distribution of various pollutants .
- Shoe covers are easy to put on and take off.
- For added protection, also think about the accordion protection Charlotte or the round protection Charlotte.
- To indicate the compulsory wearing of overshoes, use our Obligatory signs “Compulsory wearing of overshoes”.
- This product helps limit the spread of many viruses and bacteria , responsible for more or less serious diseases: Ebola, seasonal flu, intestinal flu, gastroenteritis …
- information , awareness of risk factors, and some simple protective measures are effective ways to reduce the transmission of many diseases in humans.
- The protective equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls, etc.), if they are made available and accompanied by recommendations adapted to the situation, make it possible to limit the risk of a pandemic. Hygiene and disinfection of the hands, thanks to hydroalcoholic gel, are also an integral part of the procedures to be observed, in the event of direct contact (with a patient or biological secretions) or indirect (by the patient). intermediary of contaminated objects) in order to avoid the transmission of infectious agents.
“Ask your agent to receive your promotional code for a promotional discount”